Friday, October 12, 2007

Rogue

Well I sent an email to doom to get a little advice about my rogue and got some good feed back. I have changed my spec from the all combat to what he recommended. (click here to see it). I also asked about the pick pocket macro that I was having issues with...well it seams that I made a little typo. I did not put a *&^* space between the words pick and pocket. I swear I looked 5 times before and did not see this freaking mistake. Well anyway its fixed now and I am pick pocketing/saping/garroting like a happy sadistic little gnome. I have been sending the eq that I have been buying from the AH to my warlock to enchant with the mid-range enchants...like my new gloves that had +6 agi already and I added the +5 agi enchant to them. Is making leveling easier. I am going to go dual swords but have not really found a good fast second sword so right now I am doing sword/dagger until I find that second sword. On another note I leveled to 25 and I am 60% of the way to 26 should hit that tonight. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"(click here to see it)."

I'd love to, but you forgot to include the link!

Not so much for myself as my 51 rogue char is now one of my bank chars, but more for a good friend of mine whose main char is a 48 rogue... :)