Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rogue

Went over to http://doomilias.blogspot.com/ and learned a few things about rogues from that blog and even left a responce no lurking here. I am more of a blog ninja! Well any great blog to learn how to. Even has a nifty pickpocket macro that for some reason only works for me like 30% of the time...if that. Still trying to figure that one out. Anyway Minnieu was a holder toon for awhile just leveled to 21 and stayed that way for about 2 months. I have started playing him again two days ago and really forgot how fun he can be. Still have not decided to go dual swords or dual daggers but right now I am dual swords. When I hit level 23 last night I went a head and respecced pure combat. Will take a screen shot of my build tonight and post it tomorrow...unless you want to his the armory and look the toon up and give me your thoughts of the matter. I am on the Kargath server.

No comments: